Monday, 10 April 2017

MDF Cupcake Album

Hello Everyone,

I am soo excited to be here and share my creation and am thankful to the Craffiti team for making me a part of their team.

So today I am here with an inspirational post with one of the Craffiti's recent  launch of MDF Albums which are theme based.

This is a Cupcake MDF Album. For the cover page I have painted the base of the cupcake with deep brown acrylic paint and top cream part I have heat embossed using the baby pink enamel embossing powder.





For the inside pages  I have used Eno greetings pattern papers.For embellishments  I have used MDF Sentiment tiles by Craffiti again and also wooden clips on pockets , tags and photo mats.Firstly I am attaching a picture of raw album and other craffiti brand products used in the album.









           



I hope I have been able to inspire and motivate you to go and try ur hands on these lovely MDF Albums as the possibility of embellishing them is endless.
I also have a small video for the album.Please watch and leave feedback in comments.


Happy Crafting!!

Love ❤
Leena Shah

30 comments:

  1. Wow it's so cute , excellent work leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work Avni. All the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo beautiful dear I love ur work Soo neat and colourfull

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Album Leena...loved it totally!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its awesome, kids will just live this yummy looking cupcake album...

    ReplyDelete